The Simpole Shogun is the best water fed pole for residential and lower commercial window cleaning work. The pole is a ultra high modulus carbon fiber construction.
ABOUT THE SHOGUN
If you want a pole that will not bend, flex, or bounce all over the place while your are trying to clean windows, then the Shogun is the water fed pole to invest in. This beautifully finished Ultra High Mod pole is super rigidity and smooth to the touch. It is a great pleasure to work with and makes your work easier. The clamps are durable and designed to last.
SIZE AND SPECS
- 28’ or 40’ max length
-8 or 10 sections
- Closed length 6’ with 8 sections
- Weight 5 lbs. at 8 sections
- Bottom section diameter 35mm (8 section)
REASONS YOU NEED TO BUY A SIMPOLE
- Simpole is the stiffest water fed on the market.
- The option and ability to run the hose up the inside and outside of the pole, if so desired.
- The durability is unmatched in the market.
- The best finish of any pole out there.
- The rigidity of the pole means you are transferring all your energy and pressure onto the glass and it is not being lost in the flex of the pole.
- This rigid design will save you time and energy.
- The clamps are guaranteed for the life of the pole. If you break one we will replace it.
WHAT YOU GET WHEN YOU BUY A SIMPOLE
- 100’ of 3/8 hose
- Pole tip euro thread adapter
- free clamp replacement for the life of the pole
HOW LONG WILL A SIMPOLE LAST YOU?
All Simpoles are made from the highest quality materials and will last a lifetime. With the proper care this could be the last pole you have to buy. We also offer affordable refinishing services for any Simpole you own.
WHY DID AERIA PRO DECIDE TO SELL SIMPOLE?
We believe in selling quality products that are made to last. We could not think of any other water fed pole manufacturer that could better deliver on this principle than Simpole. We are proud to partner with Simpole and bring you the best water fed poles possible.